Re: AMBER: addles segmentation fault

From: deepti nayar <deepti.icgeb.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 15:05:43 +0530

thank u so much for the sugguestion. but i am still stuck at a point.
i am trying to do the tutorial The Nudged Elastic Band Approach to
Finding the Lowest Energy
Pathway Between two States. and when it comes to run the addles part,
i dont get any results.the error that i get is

[root.Bic11 exe]# addles <addles.in>addles.out
At line 188 of file _readprm.f (Unit 4 "fort.4")
Traceback: not available, compile with -ftrace=frame or -ftrace=full
Fortran runtime error: End of file

although addles.out is created but it is an empty file and the othrt
two output files which shoulb be created along with addles.out are not
created. (neb.prmtop, neb.inpcrd)

please guide me as where i am going wrong. coz it is kind of urgrnt.

amber9/test/LES is running.

with regards
deepti

is it a compiler error or something else?