Re: AMBER: Topology file problem in TI !

From: Pradipta Bandyopadhyay <pradipta.iitg.ernet.in>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:25:26 +0530 (IST)

Thanks, Thomas. Well, I will do electrostatic and VDW separately for my
'real system' (i.e. the protein in which I will mutate ILE to VAL). Since,
I was getting this charge problem, I am checking with only ILE (to VAL)
and plan to do electrostatic and VDW together. But the 'charge' problem
still persists. The off file has the correct charges. But since, leap is
complaining the charge of the perturbed state is non-integral, I can't
save the topology file.

 Pradipta