AMBER: MDGRAPE and AMBER

From: Craig Gough <cgough.jbirc.aist.go.jp>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 17:34:43 +0900

Hello,

I'm considering purchasing an MDGRAPE system for running AMBER (currently
have AMBER 8 and 7 and may purchase AMBER 9 soon), and am curious about
other researchers' experiences with this system. Can anyone enlighten me
beyond what I can find on the amber.scripps.edu site (there doesn't seem to
be much in the archive of this mail reflector).

Much thanks in advance,

Craig Gough

Craig Gough

Integrated Database Team

Japan Biological Information Research Center (JBIRC)

AIST Waterfront Bio-IT Research Building, 7th Floor

Aomi 2-42, Koto-ku, Tokyo

135-0064

Tel: 03-3599-8810