AMBER: Torsion Restraint on Glycosidic Bond

From: Seth Lilavivat <sethl.gatech.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 16:13:52 -0500

Dear Amber Users,

I am refining one of my models trying to hold a NA base in the syn conformation.
 I created an RST file and followed the protocol listed in the DNA tutorial. I
applied my restraint to a NA structure that I had already minimized and then ran
the annealing step. No matter what values I assign to the restraint, it doesn't
seem to affect the particular base that much. It still ends up in the normal
anti conformation. Am I going about this the right way?

Thanks,
Seth