AMBER: HELP: Are there anybody have used AMBER to simulate glucose chain?

From: WANG,YING <wangying.ufl.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:57:40 -0500 (EST)

Hi, everyone, Happy chinese new year first!! :)
Now I try to do a simulation about a long chain of glucose, like
cellulose. But almost all the examples of AMBER are talking about
DNA stuff. I don't know that if the AMBER package is suitable for
my case. Are there anybody have used AMBER to test the similiar
cases?
Sorry to bother you!!
Thanks very much!! I will greatly apreciate all your help!!

Ying