Re: AMBER: Comparison of normal modes with ptraj?

From: <Gohlke.bioinformatik.uni-frankfurt.de>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 14:08:38 +0100

Dear Harald,

I can send you a Perl module that can parse ptraj eigenvector files.
You could then calculate a dot product between all vectors of the two
different complexes, provided that the structures have been aligned to
a common reference prior to calculating the modes.

Let me know if this is of interest to you.

Best regards

Holger