AMBER: hi

From: Anju Sharma <anju.020384.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 15:38:01 +0530

hello
Aftr installation of Amber8 i tried running the first tutorial bt got stuck
in the first command only.
I created nuc.in file which contain my DNA sequence.
Next step is to create DNA structure using synatx:

$AMBERHOME/exe/nucgen -O -i nuc.in -o nuc.out -d
$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm/nucgen.dat -p nuc.pdb

error m getting is /exe/nucgen is not valid file or directory... tried all
the options to the best of my knowledge...but in vain.
Please help me out how to continue...

--
Anju Sharma