Re: AMBER: Fwd: a request

From: Gustavo Seabra <gustavo.seabra.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:53:33 -0500

I believe ptraj should be able to do that.

Cheers,

Gustavo.
P.S.: It would be best if you started a whole new thread, since this
is a different subject. Instead of hitting "reply" to an old message,
send a new e-mail directly to amber.scripps.edu (see the footer
autimatically added attached to all messages). If you hit reply, as
you probably did this time, chances are that very few people are going
to see your message. Most will just think it's part of a thread they
are not following, and you won't get as many useful answers as you
want.