Re: AMBER: Fwd: a request

From: santanu roy <66.santanu.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 15:34:46 +0530

Hi,
     Is there any method in amber which can calculate RMSD of atoms/residues
just from any pdb file,
I mean to say , I want to plot RMSD Vs atoms/residues from crystallographic
structure and to compare it with the rmsd plot got from the simulation. It
will be a good comparision if we plot both of them in one place.
Regards
Santanu