Re: AMBER: PMEMD with NMR restraint and position restraint

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:49:05 -0400

Ting -
I am not an expert on the various stuff that can come after the namelists,
but I believe if you delete line 15 from the mdin (an END "card"), your mdin
should work. If not, then I have managed to break the code sometime over
the last year or two in regard to this issue. Please let me know, either
way. The code does not expect an END card following file redirections, as
far as I can tell.
Regards - Bob Duke