Re: AMBER: PMEMD with NMR restraint and position restraint

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:03:42 -0400

Ting -
I am copying to the amber mailing list because UC Davis is blocking mail
coming from roadrunner. The reason I modify pmemd code is because I am the
developer (so I am also interested in detecting/fixing any bugs, and will
issue patches in this release and fix the code for the next release if it is
broken). The part of it you are having trouble with I don't actually use
or have test cases for, so that is why there can be a problem I don't know
about. Could you perhaps make a gzipped tarball of all your run files that
are not working (prmtop, inpcrd, mdin, any redirected inputs) as well as a
shell script with your command line and send it to me. I can then do a
little test work with your system as input. I treat all files I get like
this as confidential. Sorry
for the grief, but I will get it working for you.
Regards - Bob Duke