Re: AMBER: R.E.D II

From: <Franck_Vendeix.ncsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 10:29:59 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Francois for your reply. I do understand your point. The problem
that I mentioned earlier happened when I provide an initial
(unoptimized)PDB file and the variables $OPT_Calc and $MEPCHR are turned
ON. In this case (if I understand)RED is supposed to optimize my structure
(with Gamess) and do the rest of the calculations i.e. MEP and RESP. I
will try the solution that you gave me (use of the gamess output) but in
the mean time I would like to know what should be done to run RED by
providing only the unoptimized PDB. Thanks.

Franck