Re: AMBER: dynamic memory allocation problem in nmode

From: Jiten <jiten.postech.ac.kr>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 00:07:23 +0900

Hi I have posted similar error recently. However, I believe there is no
immediate solution for it. This is becuase you system probably has more than
4000 atoms (It is clearly mentioned in amber manual). I solved my problem by
by cutting out many/some of the residues (mostly at loop area) far from the
ligand. Of couse one needs to add C/N-terminal atoms. YOu may require to
minimize the system bit longer.

I hope it may help you,

Best wishes,