AMBER: specifying RSOLV when calculating 2003 force field charges

From: Kenley Barrett <kenley.barrett.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:50:07 -0600

Dear AMBER community,

I am using GAMESS and RESP to create a library file for a methylated
histidine, according to the procedure described in Duan et al. 2003. I am
using IEFPCM continuum solvent model, as described in the article. But I
don't know how to define the solvent radius to match the Duan et al.
calculations. Could someone please tell me how to define RSOLV (solvent
radius)?

Kenley