AMBER: Problem with file size of sander outputs

From: Cenk Andac <cenk_andac.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 23:54:24 -0800 (PST)

Dear amber community,

I have been running a PME explicit solvent molecular
dynamics for a 20 KDa protein and its ligand using the
sander module of AMBER8.
I set nstlim=40000 and ntpr=10. After a couple of
hours , my MD run stopped at nstep =9970 giving me the
following error message:

Filesize limit exceeded

My trajectory file size has reached to 2 GB, the MD
output is 666 Kb and the coordinate output is 6.6 MB.

I believe I will have to recompile sander changing
some codes to increase the file size in sander. Could
someone please let me know what codes in sander should
be modified?

cheers,

jenk.