Re: AMBER: dihedral parameters

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.ilion.bio.sunysb.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 07:22:03 -0500

where are you setting pk to zero, in the prmtop or parm.dat or frcmod?
Also is it possible that other dihedral terms are being applied to this
rotation,
and if you set pn to 0 or 1 you are replacing different terms? meaning
the energy difference is not from the pk=0 term, but from a change in
which other terms are present?