Re: AMBER: Gibbs PMF Calculation

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.ilion.bio.sunysb.edu>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 06:52:56 -0500

no, it means that the windws need to be close enough that
the fluctuations in each window give some of the same values
at the fluctuations in the neighboring window. if you histogram
the value that you are restraining, the histograms should overlap.
they isn't a simple kind of calculation, make sure that you
have carefully read paper on this before you try it.