Re: AMBER: protein ligand complex

From: snoze pa <snoze.pa.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 13:06:39 -0500

I am done with the tutorials and they are very helpful. With the help of
the these tut i am able to simulate my protein. But now I want to similate
my protein which has a ligand bound to it. As per
help in tut of simulating a pharmaceutical compound i am bale to generate
paprameters for my
ligand but how to add this ligand into original protein/ligand complex for
simulation. Is there any help
so that I can simulate my ligand bound protein.
thanks in advance.
snoze