RE: AMBER: parallel compile problems on amber8

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:04:52 -0800

One other note, you could try removing the -static flag from the configure
line. Then recompile. It is possible that your lam installation only has
shared libraries built. Although this would typically give a missing library
reference rather than an undefined call.

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Department of Molecular Biology TPC15 |
| The Scripps Research Institute |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk | PGP Key available on request |