AMBER: AMBER Test Error

From: tpatko <tpatko.csulb.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:31:42 -0700

TO AMBER USERS:

As I have had great difficulty compiling AMBER8 with PGI on my dual
Opteron machine running RHEL 4.0 AS. So get things up and going I have
compiled AMBER8 with Intel 32-bit compilers fortran and c++ compilers on
a different RHEL 4.0 AS 32-bit machine with the Intel MKL libraries
installed. I get the following error message during the serial test.
All of the preceding test passed until this failure. Any ideas?

cd qmmm/divcon; ./Run.crambin
forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred
Image PC Routine Line Source
sander.QMMM 080DF6DA Unknown Unknown Unknown
sander.QMMM 080DDBC9 Unknown Unknown Unknown
sander.QMMM 0808BCAD Unknown Unknown Unknown
sander.QMMM 08069386 Unknown Unknown Unknown
sander.QMMM 08065C02 Unknown Unknown Unknown
sander.QMMM 08048268 Unknown Unknown Unknown
sander.QMMM 082AEDD0 Unknown Unknown Unknown
sander.QMMM 08048121 Unknown Unknown Unknown
  ./Run.crambin: Program error
make: *** [test.sander.QMMM] Error 1

You assistance is appreciated.

Regards,