Re: AMBER: Dummy Atom Types on both states

From: Julien Michel <j.michel.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:10:34 +0000

Hi,

If you have enough resources, you should run the same simulation different
times using different starting conformations/random seeds. You may however,
make the vexing discovery that the resulting set of free energies are
more spread than the hysteresis on a single run would have suggested ...

--
Julien Michel
University of Southampton