Re: AMBER: problem loading mdcrd to VMD

From: Ru-Zhen Li <r.li.qmul.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:05:57 -0000

Dear David and Stefano,

I have loaded the parmtop file before the mdcrd, and loaded it as a file for
parmtop, and there is PBC information in the mdcrd, but it doesn't matter I
choose "crd" or "crdbox", the same thing will happen, I tried rst file as
well, no luck. any other ideas?

at the same time, I am downloading chimera, see if it will work.

Thank you all,

Ruzhen