Re: AMBER: restart calculation

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.ilion.bio.sunysb.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:45:28 -0500

you need to provide the error message, preferable the entire sander
output up until
the error about not being able to restart. It's not clear if that input
is one that worked or not.

Carlos L. Simmerling, Ph.D.
Associate Professor Phone: (631) 632-1336
Center for Structural Biology Fax: (631) 632-1555
Stony Brook University Web: http://comp.chem.sunysb.edu/carlos
Stony Brook, NY 11794-5115 E-mail: carlos.simmerling.stonybrook.edu