Re: RE: AMBER: New problem on our 64bit box: xleap Segmentation fault

From: <xhu1.memphis.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:37:03 -0600

Thank you Ross! There are 32bit X11 libraries in our box and I checked
the "Imakefile" of leap. leap should be linked against these libraries,
not 64bit ones. But anyway, I just used the second method you
suggested: copy executable xleap and xaLeap from a 32bit box, and it
works! Thanks again.

All the best

Shawn