AMBER: New problem on our 64bit box: xleap Segmentation fault

From: <xhu1.memphis.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:03:48 -0600

As I mentioned in my previous email: after modifying the "Imakefile" at
/usr/local/amber7/src/leap/src/leap, amber7 could be compiled completely
and tests were passed. But still there is a problem(although I don't
think it's very important): whenever I start xleap, it's core dumped.

peptide 17% xleap
-I: Adding /usr/local/amber7/dat/leap/prep to search path.
-I: Adding /usr/local/amber7/dat/leap/lib to search path.
-I: Adding /usr/local/amber7/dat/leap/parm to search path.
-I: Adding /usr/local/amber7/dat/leap/cmd to search path.
Segmentation fault

tleap is fine.

Does anyone have a clue to solve this? I realized that Jiten had the
same problem before. Do you find a solution? Thank you very much

Again, have a great thanksgiving!

Shawn