RE: AMBER: ambpdb segmentation fault

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:35:40 -0800

Hi Justin,

I have tried this out on our G5 and can't reproduce the problem you are
seeing. We are using xlf90 v8.1. I have attached the config.h file I used
for this. Try using this instead of your config.h file. Make sure you do
"make clean" in $AMBERHOME/src before recompiling.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Department of Molecular Biology TPC15 |
| The Scripps Research Institute |
| Tel:- +1 858 784 8889 | EMail:- ross.rosswalker.co.uk |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/ | PGP Key available on request |