RE: AMBER: ifort 8.0

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:39:49 -0800

See http://premier.intel.com where you can download older versions of the
intel compilers. As well as newer releases of the current compilers (yes,
the ones intel give you on their main download page (not premier) are not
the most up to date versions of the compilers).

You should have received a username and password when you registered to
download the v8.1 fortran compiler.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Department of Molecular Biology TPC15 |
| The Scripps Research Institute |
| Tel:- +1 858 784 8889 | EMail:- ross.rosswalker.co.uk |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/ | PGP Key available on request |