Re: AMBER: xleap problems

From: Ilyas Yildirim <yildirim.pas.rochester.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:58:21 -0500 (EST)

Kepa,

I had the same problem. Check out the following post. It helped me to
solve the font problem.

http://amber.ch.ic.ac.uk/archive/200403/0154.html

I guess the linux environment does not support the original font used in
XLEAP. So, changing this will make it work.

The other problem is I guess because of the usage of INS and CAP buttons.
Turn off the CAP and INS buttons, and hopefully this will work. I think
there was a post on this issue too, but cant find it now. Check out the
AMBER mail list. (The best thing is to go www.google.com and write down
the problem in simple way. It will bring up the posts in AMBER list)

Ciao,

--
  Ilyas Yildirim
  - Department of Chemisty       -                              -