Re: Re: AMBER: about FEP

From: Xiao He <hx.itcc.nju.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:18:22 +0800

Dear Prof.Luo ,Case and Dave
  Thanks for your reply.I want to calculate differences in complexation free energy of two ligands binding to the same
protein and mutate one ligand into another in the presence of both protein and aqueous solution to calculate
the (delta delta G) using TI method.
  I'm not sure in the commands in leap to make the correct information for the perturbation since the two ligand changes
a bit.

He Xiao

Àñ£¡

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡hx.itcc.nju.edu.cn