Re: AMBER: about FEP

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 06:05:41 -0800

Annette and He,

Could you let us know a bit more about your systems? How large are your
systems? Are they solvated in water?

Best,
Ray

> Dear David,
>
> Thanks for the response!
> Yes, the perturbation file and everything is created ok (I have run
> the same thing using gibbs FEP and then it works i.e. free energies
> are calculated).
> Now I just want to try it out with TI in sander and TI in gibbs.
>
> This is the gibbs FEP input that I use:
> &cntrl
> dt=0.002,
> ntx=7,
> ntpr=100,
> temp0=300,
> ntt=5,
> tautp=2.0,
> ntb=2,
> ntp=1,
> ntc=2,
> ntf=2,
> nsnb=5,
> scee=1.2,
> scnb=2.0,
> nstlim=2000,
> nstmeq=1000,
> nstmul=1000,
> intprt=1,
> nrun = 21,
> almda = 1.0,
> almdel = 0.05,
> isldyn = -3,
> &end
>
> And I would want to have a corresponding TI input (for gibbs and one
> for sander) for comparison.
> Thanks in advance!
> /Annette

Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry
University of California, Irvine, CA 92697-3900
Office: (949)824-9528         Lab: (949)824-9562
Fax: (949)824-8551          e-mail: rluo.uci.edu
Home page: http://rayl0.bio.uci.edu/rayl/