RE: AMBER: can MM-PBSA be applied to Charmm format trajectory file?

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 12:02:50 -0700

Dear Jeny,

My experience with MM-PBSA is limited so I don't know if it can use a charmm
format trajectory. However, you can use ptraj to convert a charmm trajectory
to an amber one. Here is the ptraj input file you need:

trajin filename.charmm.crd
trajout filename.amber.crd trajectory

All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Department of Molecular Biology TPC15 |
| The Scripps Research Institute |
| Tel:- +1 858 784 8889 | EMail:- ross.rosswalker.co.uk |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/ | PGP Key available on request |