AMBER: can MM-PBSA be applied to Charmm format trajectory file?

From: <jz7.duke.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:55:06 -0400 (EDT)

Dear all,

I wanted to estimate binding free energy for my protein-DNA system. It
seems that the MM-PBSA program under Amber can do that. But the trajectory
and other files I have are from NAMD (Charmm format). So I am wondering
can MM-PBSA still work in this case? If not, is there any other program or
method can estimate the protein-DNA binding free energy?

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Jeny