Re: AMBER: sander tutorial

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.ilion.bio.sunysb.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:33:08 -0400

the tutorials on the amber web site are up to date and pretty good.
the variables you mention were indeed retired long ago.

Carlos L. Simmerling, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor Phone: (631) 632-1336
Center for Structural Biology Fax: (631) 632-1555
Stony Brook University Web: http://comp.chem.sunysb.edu/carlos
Stony Brook, NY 11794-5115 E-mail: carlos.simmerling.stonybrook.edu