Re: AMBER: Amber8: Vlimit problem again

From: German Sciaini <gsciaini.q1.fcen.uba.ar>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:12:59 -0300

Hi Y,

That problem is very usual. I think that your problem is you are working
with the highest value for dt using shake. If shake does not respond well
so dt has to get smaller. If I were you I put a smaller value for dt and a
higher for nstlim in order to have the same simulationīs total time.

Good Luck!
G.