Re: AMBER: xleap solvatebox/oct problem

From: Jiten <jiten.postech.ac.kr>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:07:09 +0900

Dear Prof. David,

It works well with tleap when I compile with gcc. But I am still unable sort
out the xleap problem.

csm43|/theo1/tmp/jiten:821> -I: Adding /theo1/tmp/amber8/dat/leap/prep to
search path.
-I: Adding /theo1/tmp/amber8/dat/leap/lib to search path.
-I: Adding /theo1/tmp/amber8/dat/leap/parm to search path.
-I: Adding /theo1/tmp/amber8/dat/leap/cmd to search path.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Sincerely,

Jiten