Re: AMBER: Test run error in amber8 : IBM-AIX

From: Jiten <jiten.postech.ac.kr>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:19:43 +0900

Hello Dr. Carlos Sosa,

I tried as suggested by Prof David and recompiled amber8

>USE_BLASLIB=$(SOURCE_COMPILED)
> USE_LAPACKLIB=$(SOURCE_COMPILED)

Even in this case I notice the same error massage when I run the make test

In the ./test/rdc directory I found that gcg.dip.o is not completed.

                  Done reading weight changes/NMR restraints

 Alignment info will be read from file: RST.dip
 Here are comments from the alignment input file:

 Number of triangulated 3-point waters found: 0

----
   4.  RESULTS
----
------------
Here I provide the error massage for your reference.
        cd rdc; ./Run.dip
libblas: On entry to DSPEV  parameter number 1 had an illegal value
diffing gcg.dip.o.save with gcg.dip.o
possible FAILURE:  check gcg.dip.o.dif
rm: restrt: A file or directory in the path name does not exist.
        cd tgtmd/change_target; ./Run.tgtmd
SANDER: Targeted MD with changing target
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
  ./Run.tgtmd:  Program error
Stop.
----
Could you suggest me where I need to modify and compiled amber8 properly.
With regards,
Jiten