Re: AMBER: Test run error in amber8 : IBM-AIX

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:00:58 -0700

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004, Jiten wrote:

> Today I have installed amber8 in IBM-AIX. While doing the make test I come
> across the follwing error,
>
> cd rdc; ./Run.dip
> libblas: On entry to DSPEV parameter number 1 had an illegal value
> diffing gcg.dip.o.save with gcg.dip.o
> possible FAILURE: check gcg.dip.o.dif

You should do what the message recommends: "check gcg.dip.o.dif". You might
try setting "SOURCE_COMPILED as the value for USE_BLASLIB and USE_LAPACKLIB
in you config.h:

USE_BLASLIB=$(SOURCE_COMPILED)
USE_LAPACKLIB=$(SOURCE_COMPILED)

You might also try contacting Carlos Sosa <cpsosa.us.ibm.com>, who is the IBM
support person for Amber.

.....dac