RE: AMBER: a question on MM-PBSA and Delphi

From: Jiayun <jxp251.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 10:54:46 +0100

Dear Thomas Steinbrecher,

Following the last email, I run the example mm_pbsa and in the
*statistic.out file, all the other data are exactly the same as the example
output except PBSUR, PBCAL, PBSOL, PBELE, PBTOT from Delphi. So obviously,
Delphi didn't run properly. Then I checked the output file. I had
Delphi.prm.eps (binary dielectric map output), Delphi.prm.phi (output binary
potential map) and delphi.prm.log but the file Delphi.prm.pdb (which I guess
is converted from *crd by ambpdb and my ambpdb works fine) and
Delphi.prmout.pdb (output atom coordinate file with radii and charge records
added) were zero. Therefore in "delphi.prm.log", the coordinates couldn't be
read in qdiffxs (see attached delphi.prm.log file).

I found, in mm_pbsa, it runs Delphi via command "Delphi Delphi.prm >
Delphi.out"

I am not sure whether it could be run this way in my Delphi version. I
attached the script of Delphi. It seems to me that the program runs with
command like "Delphi *.pdb".

I have been trying for a while and still clueless. It will be very helpful
if you could give me more suggestion and possible things to try.

Thanks a lot.

Jiayun