Re: AMBER: sander in parallel, amber8

From: spookie <rooksin.yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:26:58 +0100 (BST)

well, i'm using ssh as my passwordless "door" (as karl
put it)..it seems to work perfectly fine with
ssh..coz, i've been running my simulations in amber7
with ssh configured on all the nodes and also the
required partitions mounted...so, i dont think the
problem lies with the protocol i use...but something
else...

i would be very happy if u could suggest me something
!!

thank you ..
regards,

--- Stef <steletch.free.fr> wrote: > Le ven,