Re: AMBER: Compiling Amber8 on Mac OS X

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mjhsieh.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:11:24 -0700

Dear Robyn,

I have tried it. Please try my configure script. That should work
except for ptraj and PMEMD. AMBER8 need a f90 compiler, therefore you
probably need to use IBM XL Fortran to do it.

For ptraj, you need to use g++ as c++ compiler.
For PMEMD, you gotta need another configure script, I'll post it later.

To run configure, try ./configure macosx or ./configure -mpich macosx
and the modification of -lam will be added later.
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Luo group, Molecular Biology and Biochemistry,
University of California Irvine. Tel: 49562, Address: 3144 Natural