Re: AMBER: LINMIN failure

From: Linda Prengaman <lindap.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:41:46 -0400 (EDT)

I have also experienced this error, I don't believe that much harm is done
because the system is still minimized and the .rst file is alright to use
as a reference coordinate file for other runs. If anyone out there knows
differently, however, please say so.

Linda Prengaman
Carnegie Mellon University
Department of Chemistry