AMBER: just sander not run

From: Helios Chen <p9890101.mail.ncku.edu.tw>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:27:45 +0800

Dear all, My system is Intel XEON 2.4G*2 with Redhat9.0. I install Amber7 completely, the tleap and gibbs programs are o.k. to run. Strangly the sander program is unable to function, and there is any error message happened. For example, when I try to run the command " sander -O -i in.min -o out.min -r crd.min -p parm.top -c parm.crd", it seem to just input an "enter key" to keyboard and there is no any output result immediately. Could anyone tell me what's wrong with this situation?