RE: AMBER: universal recognition of chemicals

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:35:41 -0700

Dear Ioana,

I suggest you read the Antechamber section of the manual. This is designed
to do what you suggest for common organic (pharmaceutical like) molecules by
making use of the Generalised Amber Force Field (GAFF). Although currently
this will only work with C,N,O,S,P,H,F,Cl,Br and I elements.

I hope this helps.
All the best
Ross

/\
\/
|\oss Walker

| Department of Molecular Biology TPC15 |
| The Scripps Research Institute |
| Tel:- +1 858 784 8889 | EMail:- ross.rosswalker.co.uk |
| http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/ | PGP Key available on request |