Re: AMBER: Turning off non-bond interactions

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:12:11 -0400

Chris -
PMEMD will probably have the same sort of problems; it evaluates direct and
reciprocal forces basically the same way as sander, otherwise I wouldn't get
the same results. Darden probably has the best idea what can and cannot be
done in regards to charges and vdw parameters, having dinked with various
charge catastrophe issues on multipoles.
Regards - Bob