Re: AMBER: water hole

From: Holly Freedman <holly.mercury.hec.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 18:32:06 -0600

Thanks so much Prof. Case, I am having some trouble reading the tar
file. I'm not receiving it as an attachment but rather as an extension
of you message. Do you know a better way to send it so it would be
easier to open or would you mind just attaching the files separately.
This is so helpful, we've been so stuck on this problem
-- Holly