Re[2]: AMBER: atomicfluct in ptraj

From: Qiang Lu <qiangl.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:06:32 -0700

Hi Elijah and Holger,

    I think alignment is still necessary. I already shifted
the molecules back into the unit cell during the simulation.
But in order to remove the translational and rotational
motions happened in the unit cell, rms is still necessary.

Thank you for the help from both of you.
--
Best regards,
 Qiang                            mailto:qiangl.uci.edu