Re: AMBER: ptraj

From: <pengyo.UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 17:22:26 -0400

Dr. Cheatham,
FOllowing your suggestion, I did ptraj again. Even for a single frame, ptraj
has been running for 30m and hasn't fininshed. Is is normal? The trajectory
file traj_all.crd is a combined one by using ptraj.
Thanks for your help,

Youyi

Input file:
trajin traj_all.crd 1 1 1
#reference pfmrk_md_prod_ct6.rst.gz
trajout traj_test.crd nobox
center :1-308 mass origin
image origin center
rms first out rms_image_first.out: 1-308.CA
#rms reference out rms_image_last.out: 1-308.CA
strip :WAT

output file
Read in control variables
Read in atom names...
Read in charges...
Read in masses...
Read in IAC (atoms involved in L-J)...
Read in NUMEX (index to excl atom list)...
Read in NNO (index for nonbond of .type)...
Read in residue labels...
Read in the residue to atom pointer list...
Read in bond parameters RK and REQ...
Read in angle parameters TK and TEQ...
Read in dihedral parameters PK, PN and PHASE...
Read in SOLTY...
Read in L-J parameters CN1 and CN2...
Read in info for bonds w/ hydrogen...
Read in info for bonds w/out hydrogen...
Read in info for angles w/ hydrogen...
Read in info for angles w/out hydrogen...
Read in info for dihedrals w/ hydrogen...
Read in info for dihedrals w/out hydrogen...
Read in excluded atom list...
Read in h-bond parameters: AG, BG, and HBCUT...
Read in atomic symbols (types)...
Read in tree information...
Read in the JOIN info...
Read in the IROTAT info...