Re: AMBER: Mac OSX xleap compilation

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mjhsieh.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 23:19:30 -0800

Dear Dr. Pantano,

How about the command "make World" under src/leap directory?

For optimization, you can use link apple's lapack/blas library for a little
boost. Just remember to setenv VENDOR_BLAS and VENDOR_LAPACK, also add
"-framework Accelerate" to LOADLIB variable.

Honestly, I would rather use IBM's compiler than g77 if you are really
serious about the speed on G5.

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh