AMBER: The charge given by xleap from amber 5

From: Ben Cossins <bcc.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 12:25:55 +0000

Dear Amber users,
   I am using xleap5 for various reasons. I have a problem. I have loaded up
two molecules a ligand and enzyme. When I ask for the charge of each these
molecules separetely using the charge command the enzyme is -4.00 and the
ligand is 0.00. However, when I use the check command on these two molecules
combined (combine commmand) it tells me my molecule has a charge of
-3.999600.

Is this a bug?

Thanks

Ben Cossins