AMBER: TIP4P extended

From: Nikolai Smolin <smolin.steak.chemie.uni-dortmund.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:06:30 +0100

Hallo Amber users,

I used Amber 6,0:
And i want to simulate TIP4P water model.

I just prepeaed in same way what descreibed for Amber 7,0.

I used next file for preparation starting configuration:

#clearVariables
Verbosity 2

addAtomTypes {
    { "EP" "Lp" "sp3" }
}

loadOff solvents.lib

aa = loadAmberParams frcmod.tip4p

savepdb TIP4PBOX tip4pbox.pdb

saveAmberParm TIP4PBOX tip4p512.parm tip4p512.crd

exit

frcmod.tip4p:

This is the additional/replacement parameter set for TIP4P
MASS
OW 16.0
EP 3.0

BOND
OW-EP 553.000 0.150

ANGLE
HW-OW-EP 0.0 120.0

DIHE
X -HW-OW-X 2 0.0 0.0 1.0

NONBON
  OW 1.7699 0.1550
  EP 0.0 0.0

and solvents.lib I took from amber7.ffparms.tar.gz

next file described way for preparation of TIP4P
And if I understood exactly TIP4P rigid model but in this case
dummy atom with charge possible to move and alos has a mass.
in this case mass of water molecule 16+3+1+1 = 21
it is a little of bit strange.
I startted simulation witn this files with ntc = 2
but system veeery unstable

May be I am wrong
please help me.

Thanks in adbvance